Beautiful Variegated Monstera Cutting – 3 Leaves – One Perfect White Variegation Blend
Back in stock! We’re selling rare Variegated Mosntera cuttings shipped right to your home. You’ll get what you see with this product, the pictures are of the actual cutting you will receive.
This variety of the Monstera Deliciosa is hard to find, add it to your collection quick before someone else does, because these go fast!
This is for 1 plant cutting from a thriving plant. You can easily grow a thriving plant from our quality cuttings. Please see below for full details.
Only 1 left in stock
This three leaf Variegated Monstera Albo cutting features one 6 inch leaf with great variegation. The overall height of the cutting is around 14 inches and the leaves are around 6 inches in length.
Plant collectors and homeowners are going crazy over this plant! They fly off the shelves fast and everywhere you look they are sold out. The price is a bit higher than it’s standard twin, the Monstera Deliciosa because it is a rare site to see.
What You Get:
One plant cutting ready for water or soil:
- 1 cutting from a thriving plant.
- Cutting normally includes an aerial root for successful rooting
- Leaves may not be split due to the nature of this slow growing, delicate plant. They will split upon maturity.
- Shipped with no soil for ease of shipping
- Place in water (highly recommended until rooted) or soil to start growing!
- Care Instructions, Tips, Soil Recommendations
The Monstera Borsigiana albo variegata is fairly easy to take care of. It requires similar care to the Monstera Deliciosa, the only difference is that it grows a bit slower. We recommend keeping your Monstera out of direct sunlight since the white parts of the leaves are more prone to burning. It’s normal for the white to burn, it’s just part of the growing process with these plants.
There are no reviews yet.